Liberty One Lithium’s prospect is located in the Pocitos Salar in Los Andes Department, Western Salta Province, Argentina and consists of over 39,000 acres in the middle of the lithium triangle. Information currently available for the Pocitos basin, as released by other lithium companies in the region, demonstrates that this is an exploration target with a probability to host lithium- bearing brines at depth.
- Near Enirgi’s Rincón project and their future Lithium plant designed to produce 50,000 tonnes of LCE.
- The Project is located in the middle of all the current lithium Projects of the region
- Mining friendly jurisdiction
- Known geological district with important Li & K grades
- The distance from Salta Capital is only 160 Km, accessible by National and Provincial roads.
- Near Pocitos town (Access to labour)
- Near an international pass to Chile
- The Project has access to high quality regional and site infrastructure facilitating project development, with road, rail, port facilities and power generation services such as electrical and natural gas.