Liberty One Lithium Corp. is an exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of high grade lithium brine deposits.
Our three core values:
- Location: Based in the heart of the well-known “Lithium Triangle” and positioned on trend and within 25 km of several lithium producers, our extensive Pocitos West Argentinian property is adjacent to high voltage power lines, a rail line, a natural gas pipeline, international roads leading to a deep-water port, fresh water and available skilled and experienced labour. At just under 4,000 meters above sea level, it is also ideally situated for lithium brine concentration via low-cost and well-proven evaporation methods.
- Team: Liberty’s international team is comprised of recognized technical experts that have focused on lithium for decades, including a number of staff that previously worked within Argentina’s mining ministry, drilling companies, laboratories, engineering and chemical specialty firms.
- Capital Management: The Company was founded on the premise that capital is scarce and will be stubbornly managed with a critical eye on value-creative decision making. Liberty has an established history of raising significant capital at continuously higher share prices; thus, ensuring the Company is well-capitalized and consistently creating value for shareholders. Markets have responded with compelling liquidity – a critical factor for our major institutional investors.
- Initial prospects located in Argentina’s “Lithium Triangle” and Utah’s Paradox Basin
- Located in a historic sources of high grade lithium-bearing brines.
- Historic resource indicates potential to produce large volumes of brine on-site.
- Exploration & production-friendly jurisdictions (existing mining operation in-place)
- No complex water issues.
- Exceptional climate for evaporation purposes, existing infrastructure and year-round access to road and rail.
- Experienced management, solid business and financial leadership.
Liberty One believes that access to strategic lithium resources are the key to a robust energy strategy to protect global economic stability.